MADE TO ORDER - PLEASE READ ALL
Vintage Reproduction Pillows
- Design is completely PRINTED; NO embroidery, NOT woven, NOT hand-dyed, NO texture or applique present
Microsuede, lightweight poly, very soft, feels velvet-like with a subtle sheen
Poly twill, matte finish, medium thickness, soft and durable
Faux Linen, heavy weight poly, soft and durable with a linen-like textured weave
- Swatches and custom sizes are not available
- Made by our custom printer, hand printed and sewn entirely in the US
- Concealed zippers
- Same printed image on both sides
- Covers are sized for inserts, they will measure up to 1" smaller than size selected
- See below for help measuring/selecting a cover size for inserts you already own
- Machine wash on cold/gentle, dry on lowest settings
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Each cover is printed and sewn individually
- Pattern placement of abstract, geometric or allover designs may vary from photos shown
- When ordering multiples, please be aware minor variations in size can occur, (1/4", etc), difference not apparent once stuffed
- Bottoms have extra seams reinforcing each zipper end
- These extra seams can round bottom corners slightly, this is not visible once stuffed and sitting on a surface
- Ethically printed and constructed in the USA
MEASURING PILLOW COVERS:
- A cover must be removed from the insert to get an accurate measurement
- Pillow covers should be measured laying flat, seam-to-seam
BUYING COVERS FOR INSERTS YOU ALREADY OWN:
- Generally speaking, inserts should be sized 1-3" larger than the measurement of a flat cover
- The size of the insert used depends on level of firmness desired and material of the insert
- For medium firmness size up 2"
- Your inserts can only be measured accurately with a fabric tape measure across the middle, seam to seam
- Rulers/metal tape measure are designed for straight measurements, they will not accurately measure a curved surface
- Please note; this brief guide was added to avoid confusion over insert size vs cover size
- We can only ensure that our covers will be as we have described in our listings
- We cannot ensure they will fit inserts we did not measure or supply
- If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are very happy to help :)
- Orders will ship folded in poly mailers
- Priority Mail upgrade does not expedite our production timing
- Shipping costs do not include insurance, please contact us for a quote if insuring the shipment is of interest
All of our designs are our own, not found elsewhere, many from designs painted by hand. It is our goal to offer the best value we can to buyers. It is important to keep in mind, items made on a small scale cannot compete with the pricing of products manufactured in factories overseas. Nor can mass manufacturing offer the variety of prints, colors, sizes and fabric options available in our shop. We hope that the value we offer is in the selection of prints designed with a higher-end style, available at everyday accessible prices, offered in an array of options.
Please contact us with any concerns prior to placing an order. All of our items are made to order. To be able to fulfill orders in the time frame specified by each listing, items are processed often moments after an order is received. For this reason, cancellations are generally not possible after an order has been placed and any element of production has been started.
To keep shipping costs low for buyers, most orders will ship via USPS First Class mail or Parcel Select unless Priority mail is added to the order. Contact us if you have any questions/concerns or prefer other methods.
Please refer to the individual product pages for their specific handling/production timing. In rush cases, we recommend choosing expedited shipping, which will speed up delivery time to 2-3 business days once an item ships. Choosing expedited shipping does not effect production timing.
Per Etsy policy, buyers are responsible to ensure the address used on an order is correct. Shipping labels print unaltered, directly from the Etsy order page. Any misaddressed shipments received back to the seller will require additional postage, paid by the buyer. All of our items are made to order, thus any order 'returned to sender' due to an incorrect or outdated address cannot be cancelled or refunded upon their return to the seller.
Sellers are not responsible for packages lost in transit due to incorrect or outdated addresses supplied by the buyer on the order.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Unfortunately returns are not sustainable for made to order businesses of our size. No item ships until it matches the images provided in the listing. Unfortunately, we cannot simultaneously offer a multitude of prints, in many colors, all made to order, and accept returns. We know you will love your order, customer satisfaction is the highest priority for us.
ALL ORDERS: All orders ship via USPS First Class International shipping, unless we are asked to do otherwise. It has no guaranteed time-frame, but in general takes about 10 business days, sometimes longer depending on your location. Faster shipping is available via USPS Priority International, we are happy to provide a quote for additional cost of Priority mail. Once an order ships, there is nothing that can be done to expedite it to you more quickly.
INDOOR or OUTDOOR PILLOWS: International orders for any pillows are priced to ship as covers only, as stated in each listing. Due to shipping costs, it is often not worthwhile for International buyers to ship pillow inserts, but we are happy to do so. In most cases, costs will be a minimum of $20-30 US extra, in most cases, per pillow.
DUTIES: Buyers are responsible for any and all duties or custom fees incurred by their order. We cannot foresee or advise on these fees particular to your country. There is no way for us to pre-pay or alter this amount, it is calculated by the customs authority in a buyer's country of residence. It is not a shipping charge.
Per USPS, International orders returned back to the shipper will incur additional shipping charges. We will happily resend any orders returned, once provided with additional postage, (to resend the package), as well as postage to cover the extra fees incurred by the seller for the item's return. There are no refunds on made to order items, items returned to the seller are not an exception to this.