MADE TO ORDER - PLEASE READ ALL
SWATCHES and CUSTOM SIZES are not available
- For each order the fabric is printed by hand
- Outdoor covers sold as covers only or covers and inserts
- Repels water and UV fade resistant
- Concealed zippers
- Covers are machine washable on gentle, dry lowest setting
- Poly-filled pillow inserts are supplied with purchase of 'cover + insert'
- Cover size correlates to the insert size covers will fit, see guide below for measuring inserts you own
- Covers will measure approximately 1/2" to 1" smaller than the sizes sold
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Same printed image on both sides
- Zipper or pattern placement of abstract, geometric or allover designs may vary from photos shown
- Bottoms are reinforced at each end; the extra seams can alter or round the bottom corners, not seen once stuffed
- Ethically printed and constructed in the USA
BUYING COVERS FOR INSERTS YOU OWN:
- Generally speaking, inserts should be sized 1-4" larger than the measurement of a flat cover
- The size of the insert used depends on buyer preference of firmness, and type of stuffing
- Your inserts can only be measured with a fabric tape measure, not a straight ruler or metal tape measure
- Inserts have a circumference which adds volume that must be taken into account when measuring
- If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help
- Please note; we can only supply the cover size that is sold/purchased, we cannot ensure our covers will fit inserts we did not measure
- Orders for covers will ship folded in poly mailers
- We shamelessly recycle, we do not buy new cardboard boxes, this saves shipping costs and resources
- International shipping costs are calculated for COVERS ONLY
- Priority Mail upgrade does not expedite our production timing
- COVERS ONLY ship via USPS 1st Class Mail
- COVERS + INSERTS ship via USPS Parcel Select
- PRIORITY MAIL UPGRADE, (1-3 business days), available at checkout
All of the fabrics available in our shop are printed in-house. All of our designs are our own, not found elsewhere, many painted by hand. We have a very small scale operation and the processes we use are not as cost efficient as a mass manufactured process would be. It is our goal to offer the best value we can to buyers. It is important to keep in mind, items made on a small scale cannot compete with the pricing of products manufactured in factories overseas. Nor can mass manufacturing offer the variety of prints, colors, sizes and fabric options available in our shop. We hope that the value we offer is in the selection of prints designed with a higher-end style, available at everyday accessible prices, offered in an array of options.
Please contact us with all concerns about placing an order or its timing prior to ordering. All of our items are made to order. To be able to fulfill orders in the time frame specified by each listing, items are processed in phases and often the process is started moments after an order is received. For this reason, cancellations are generally not possible after an order has been placed and any element of production has been started.
To keep shipping costs low for buyers, most orders will ship via USPS First Class mail or Parcel Select unless Priority mail is added to the order. Contact us if you have any questions/concerns or prefer other methods.
Please refer to the individual product pages for their specific handling/production timing. In rush cases, we recommend choosing expedited shipping, which will speed up delivery time to 2-3 business days once an item ships. Choosing expedited shipping does not effect production timing.
Per Etsy policy, buyers are responsible to ensure the address used on an order is correct. Shipping labels print unaltered, directly from the Etsy order page. Any misaddressed shipments received back to the seller will require additional postage, paid by the buyer. All of our items are made to order, thus any order 'returned to sender' due to an incorrect or outdated address cannot be cancelled or refunded upon their return to the seller.
Sellers are not responsible for packages lost in transit due to incorrect or outdated addresses supplied by the buyer on the order.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Unfortunately returns are not sustainable for made to order businesses of our size. No item ships until it matches the images provided in the listing. Unfortunately, we cannot simultaneously offer a multitude of prints, in many colors, all made to order, and accept returns. We know you will love your order, customer satisfaction is the highest priority for us.
ALL ORDERS: All orders ship via USPS First Class International shipping, unless we are asked to do otherwise. It has no guaranteed time-frame, but in general takes about 10 business days, sometimes longer depending on your location. Faster shipping is available via USPS Priority International, we are happy to provide a quote for additional cost of Priority mail. Once an order ships, there is nothing that can be done to expedite it to you more quickly.
INDOOR or OUTDOOR PILLOWS: International orders for any pillows are priced to ship as covers only, as stated in each listing. Due to shipping costs, it is often not worthwhile for International buyers to ship pillow inserts, but we are happy to do so. In most cases, costs will be a minimum of $20-30 US extra, in most cases, per pillow.
DUTIES: Buyers are responsible for any and all duties or custom fees incurred by their order. We cannot foresee or advise on these fees particular to your country. There is no way for us to pre-pay or alter this amount, it is calculated by the customs authority in a buyer's country of residence. It is not a shipping charge.
Per USPS, International orders returned back to the shipper will incur additional shipping charges. We will happily resend any orders returned, once provided with additional postage, (to resend the package), as well as postage to cover the extra fees incurred by the seller for the item's return. There are no refunds on made to order items, items returned to the seller are not an exception to this.