MADE TO ORDER - PLEASE READ ALL
Vintage Reproduction Pillows
- Design is completely PRINTED; NO embroidery, NOT woven, NOT hand-dyed, NO texture or applique present
SWATCHES and CUSTOM SIZES are not available
ALL COVERS & PILLOWS:
- Made by our custom printer, printed and sewn by hand, entirely in the US
- Water repellant and UV fade resistant
- Same printed image on both sides
- Ethically printed and constructed
- Concealed zippers
- Machine washable; wash/dry on gentle or lowest setting
- Bottoms have extra seams reinforcing the zipper ends
- These extra seams can round the bottom corners slightly, not visible once stuffed and sitting on a surface
- Non-removable covers
- Spot clean only
- Sized and measured laying flat, (same as covers), then stuffed
- Do not hesitate if you need help selecting a size.
Small variations are an expected part of the made to order process. Exceptions to the return policy are not made for these variances as they are being detailed in advance for buyers to review and anticipate.
- Each cover is printed and sewn individually
- Finished size may not be precise, pillows and covers can measure up to 3/4" smaller than the size ordered
- Pattern placement of abstract, geometric or allover designs may vary from photos shown
- When ordering multiples, minor size variations can occur between each, (1/4-1/2", etc)
MEASUREMENTS OF COVERS OR PILLOWS:
- COVERS; Measured laying flat, seam-to-seam.
- STUFFED PILLOWS; Measured laying flat, seam-to-seam, then stuffed, and sewn closed.
- Once stuffed, pillows cannot be measured the same way a pillow cover would be, straight across with a metal measuring tape. They are rounded, and need to be measured around, from seam to seam. Stiff metal measuring tapes do not measure rounded surfaces well.
BUYING COVERS FOR INSERTS YOU ALREADY OWN:
- Generally speaking, inserts should be sized 2-3" larger than the flat measurement of a cover
- The size of the insert used depends on level of firmness desired and material of the insert
- For medium firmness size up 2"
- Your inserts can only be measured accurately with a fabric tape measure across the middle, seam to seam
- Rulers/metal tape measure are designed for straight measurements, they will not accurately measure a curved surface
- Please note; this brief guide was added to avoid confusion over insert size vs cover size
- We can only ensure that our covers will be as we have described in our listings
- We cannot ensure they will fit inserts we did not measure or supply
- If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are very happy to help :)
- Orders will ship folded in poly mailers
- Priority Mail upgrade does not expedite our production timing
- Shipping costs are calculated for the, 'covers only' option; please contact us for a shipping quote on stuffed pillows
- Shipping costs do not include insurance, please contact us for a quote if insuring the shipment is of interest
All of our designs are our own, not found elsewhere, many from designs painted by hand. It is our goal to offer the best value we can to buyers. It is important to keep in mind, items made on a small scale cannot compete with the pricing of products manufactured in factories overseas. Nor can mass manufacturing offer the variety of prints, colors, sizes and fabric options available in our shop. We hope that the value we offer is in the selection of prints designed with a higher-end style, available at everyday accessible prices, offered in an array of options.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.